- Welcome to Pennoyer School!
- Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Parents & Students: You have 24/7 access to Discovery Education Network
- Picture Day is Thursday, October 6th
- No Classes For Students - Monday, October 10th
PENNOYER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOARD POLICY
Table of Contents
Section 1 School District Organization
Section 2 School Board
Section 3 General School Administration
Section 4 Operational Services
Section 5 General Personnel
Section 6 Instruction
Section 7 Students
Section 8 Community Relations
The Pennoyer School District #79 Board of Education works with the Illinois Association of School Board's Policy Reference Education Subscription Service (PRESS) for updated policy information. The policies of the Board of Education guide the Board and the Community in the work of organizing, maintaining, and providing an education for the children. All Board Policies are available in paper copies at the main school office, and they are available online through this web portal. Please contact the superintendent's office with any questions about Board Policy. The Board welcomes community input!