- Welcome to Pennoyer School!
- Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Parents & Students: You have 24/7 access to Discovery Education Network
- Picture Day is Thursday, October 6th
- No Classes For Students - Monday, October 10th
Freedom of Information Act
It is the public policy of this State that public bodies exist to aid in the conduct of the people's business and that the people have a right to be informed as to the conduct of their business.
- Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/1.
Pursuant to the fundamental philosophy of the American constitutional form of government, it is declared to be the public policy of the State of Illinois that all persons are entitled to full and complete information regarding the affairs of government and the official acts and policies of those who represent them as public officials and public employees consistent with the terms of this Act. Such access is necessary to enable the people to fulfill their duties of discussing public issues fully and freely, making informed political judgments and monitoring government to ensure that it is being conducted in the public interest.
- Illinois Freedom of Information Act, 5 ILCS 140/1.