- Welcome to Pennoyer School!
- Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Parents & Students: You have 24/7 access to Discovery Education Network
- Picture Day is Thursday, October 6th
- No Classes For Students - Monday, October 10th
PENNOYER SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Kindergarten Round Up
Monday, February 6, 2017
6:00 - 7:00 pm
*** Informational Meeting Only ***
To complete registration and attend Pennoyer School you must be able to verify that you are a legal resident. This verification is needed and required by the Board of Education to protect the taxpayers of Norridge, Harwood Heights and Norwood Park Township.
All of the items listed below are required by District 79 before you may begin filling out registration papers for your child. Please have the following district requirements ready for us to Xerox for your child's file:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proofs of Residency (3 items)
- Tax Bill or Mortgage Statement or Signed Lease
- Gas or Electric Bill or Water Bill or Telephone
- Illinois Drivers License or Illinois State ID
If you are living with family within our District you must submit a District Statement of Residency form and provide all of the above information pertaining to residence from the homeowner.