- Welcome to Pennoyer School!
- Kindergarten registration - April 12th, 9:30-11:30am and 12:30-3:00pm
- Kindergarten registration packets can be picked up starting Friday, April 8th
- Remember you have 24/7 access to Discovery Education Network (if you are a parent or student)
- Remember to READ every night!
- Check out News & Media for news about Pennoyer!
- If you need any support, 708-456-9094
PENNOYER SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
9:30 - 11:30 am & 12:30 - 3:00 pm
REGISTRATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE ON APRIL 8, 2016
Bus Registration will start Tuesday, April 19 9am - 2pm
To complete registration and attend Pennoyer School you must be able to verify that you are a legal resident. This verification is needed and required by the Board of Education to protect the taxpayers of Norridge, Harwood Heights and Norwood Park Township.
All of the items listed below are required by District 79 before you may begin filling out registration papers for your child. Please have the following district requirements ready for us to Xerox for your child's file:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proofs of Residency (3 items)
- Tax Bill or Mortgage Statement or Signed Lease
- Gas or Electric Bill or Water Bill or Telephone
- Illinois Drivers License or Illinois State ID or Illinois Vehicle Registration
If you are living with family within our District you must submit a District Statement of Residency form and provide all of the above information pertaining to residence from the homeowner.