Building Pride in Our Students' Future
Shall the Board of Education of Pennoyer School District Number 79, Cook County, Illinois, build and equip an addition of an academic wing, alter, repair, equip, improve, demolish a portion of and improve the site of the existing school building, including, but not limited to, replacing the existing academic wing of the building with a new academic wing, enhancing building security, improving traffic flow (a drop-off/pick-up lane) and parking, and issue bonds of said School District to the amount of $25,000,000 for the purpose of paying the costs thereof?
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old by the general election
- A resident of your precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day
Ways to Register
- If you have an Illinois driver's license or state ID, you may register online through the Illinois State Board of Elections website.
- If you do not have a driver's license or state ID, fill out a form online, print, sign and mail it in.
Eligible suburban Cook County residents can also register to vote in person with a certified registrar by going to:
- One of the Cook County Clerk's six locations
- A village, city or township clerk
- An Illinois Secretary of State's drivers license facility. You can register to vote when you obtain or renew your driver’s license or state identification card at any of the license facilities. Registration is also available at other state government offices, including public assistance offices and military recruitment offices.
- Deputy registrars: Trained volunteer deputy registrars may register you to vote.
Ways to Vote
- Early Voting: March 5-19
- By mail
- Election Day: March 20
Where is my polling place?