Pennoyer School District 79 Curriculum
Pennoyer School District Vision and Mission
Pennoyer School District 79 staff, parents, and community members will empower students and foster their development in their present and future academic and life experiences.
- Continue to foster empathetic, inclusive, and nurturing learning environment.
- Expand opportunities for collaboration and creative thinking.
- Redefine the use of technology.
- Create a platform for expression of student voice and choice.
The pathway to our vision includes
- Acknowledging all exceptionalities and expanding opportunities for students.
- Maintaining existing and emerging practices.
- Encouraging students to take an active role in their academic lives.
- Engaging parents and the community for the success of the school.