Pennoyer School District #79 5:320
Educational Support Personnel
The Superintendent is responsible for designing and implementing a program for evaluating the job performance of each educational support staff member according to standards contained in School Board policies as well as in compliance with State law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement. The standards for the evaluation program shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Each employee shall be evaluated annually, preferably before the annual salary review.
2. The direct supervisor shall provide input.
3. The employee’s work quality, promptness, attendance, reliability, conduct, judgment, and cooperation shall be considered.
4. The employee shall receive a copy of the annual evaluation.
5. All evaluations shall comply with State and federal law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
CROSS REF.: 5:10 (Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Recruitment), 5:150 (Personnel Records)
First Reading: September 13, 2017
Adopted: October 11, 2017